We need truck drivers and distribution volunteers to help with stocking shelves, packing boxes, sorting food, helping clients, cleaning the facility, checking in clients, and many other activities
In the office we can use help with printing, stuffing envelopes, mailings, preparing monthly and quarterly reports, and other office duties
We need help with fund raising events, like yard sales, food drives, community breakfasts, taco feeds, and many other events that help provide support to the community and the food bank
Your generous gifts help to keep the food bank doors open
- Gifts of non perishable foods
- Gifts of new and slightly used household items for yard sales
And of course, your continued monetary support to help meet the cost of keeping the food bank doors open year around. To send your financial support use one of the following methods:
- Mail a check to: Loon Lake Food Bank, PO Box 64, Loon Lake, WA 99148
- Set up an automatic monthly donation using your banks bill payer.
- Visit PayPal and donate to Loon Lake Food Bank, see the link below:
PayPal Giving Website for Loon Lake Food Bank: https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/2198047
Thank you for all you do!